July 16, 2016

Nature and Verse Graphics to Snag for Saturday 7/16

It has been awhile since I shared any of the nature and verse graphics I like to put together. It is always fun to sort through photos and then match them with scriptures. Sometimes the scripture come first--other times the photo. Today, I have two graphics to share with you--and in both, the photo came first. 

Please feel free to use these on your social media sites if you desire, but as always, I'd love a nod of some kind to let people know where you found them. 


This one will fit a cover photo for Facebook.
Aren't they just lovely? I especially love the cover photo. So much peace in that scene. And the world needs peace. Lord knows we do. 

May you have a beautiful and blessed Sabbath today, and a gorgeous weekend!

 photo 2015blogsiggy_zpsfy0kfo4t.png

No comments: