May 15, 2014

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch #139

Click here to link up your post!
Do you ever watch You Tube?
It depends. I typically use You Tube for educational purposes to find old SchoolhouseRock shows or old cartoons like the Tall Tales by Disney. I do watch movie trailers a lot. But I don't just surf it. I am always there for a purpose.

How are your picture taking (photography) skills?
Needs work. LOL! I have just a point and shoot camera. I do better than I used to do with staging and stuff and sometimes I luck out with an amazing photo. But I am NOT skilled like so many of my friends are. I love to admire their work.

What's your "go to" meal to prepare when you're in a hurry?
Tacos. We love them and they don't take much time at all. You can find my DIY Taco Seasoning Recipe and Homemade Tortillas recipe on my blog. They are big hits at our house.

Do you like shoe shopping?
I guess. I'm not a huge shoe obsessor. I pretty much buy what I need.

If you could be royalty for a day, would you try it?
Sure! I imagine I could handle it for one day. Especially if there was a tiara involved! :0)

I hope you all have a great rest of the week! It's stormy here, but we don't have much more than rain.
*****
 photo namegraphic2_zps8625728e.png

No comments: