March 12, 2014

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch #130

Everyday Ruralty

If you are in the US, does the time change mess you up?
For like two days. Them I'm back on schedule again. And I find that going forward screws me up more than going backward. Honestly I say we should just chuck daylight savings time....

Do you usually drink a beverage with you meals?
Yes. Milk, water, juice, tea...the usual suspects.

How often do you iron clothes?
Once a week and only when necessary.

When was the last time you took an enjoyable walk?
Hmm. The last time we had our big snow--a couple weeks ago? It was fun to tromp through it and take photos of pretty things we saw.

Tell me whatever you'd like to share with us.
I am ready for spring. Warmth from the sun. New life everywhere. Gardening. Flowers. I'm so ready for it!


Photobucket

No comments: