February 4, 2014

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch for 2/4

It's Tuesday and that means it's time for another session of Chats on the Farmhouse Porch!
Link up your answers...
Do you worry about what other people think?
More than I should. But you know I think that's the way it is with pretty much everyone. Even those who say they don't care at all. I find it hardly likely that someone wouldn't care at all what ANYONE thinks. My goal is to set an example of someone living a godly way of life in order to give all glory to God. But that's a very tall order and I'm afraid I fail miserably.
I always try to remember Galations 1:10: "For do I now persuade men, or God? Or do I seek to please men? For if I still pleased men, I would not be a bondservant of Christ."

Do you own a sewing machine? 
I do! And it's actually a nice one. But while I CAN sew, I don't. I just don't have quite the amount of patience for it. As soon as something goes wrong I'm like--that's it. I'm done. LOL!

Tell us about someone interesting in your life. Please.
Hmmm. I don't know what would be interesting. Maybe our 7" of snow with an ice storm and 4" more on the way? Or that I homeschool my boys and have a love-hate relationship with it? Or that I have a thing for playing board games--I love them! Or that I can read books incredibly fast with a very high rate of retention? Or that while I love Science it's my least favorite subject to teach?

Did you watch the Super Bowl?
Not from beginning to end. We picked it up mid 2nd quarter and then kept it on because it was hilarious to see how bad the Broncos were playing...and we like the commercials.

What's the best dinner you had last week?
On Friday night I grilled steaks and had oven baked potatoes and corn on the cob and biscuits with sparkling apple cider. It was delicious!


Photobucket

No comments: