September 24, 2013

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch for September 24th

Everyday Ruralty
**
How well do you handle change?
Bwahaahahahah....well it totally depends on what KIND of change! Sometimes I embrace it and sometimes I run away from it. I think I embrace it pretty good. Of course my husband might tell you otherwise... LOL!
**
What did you have for breakfast this morning?
Mmmm. Well my husband is currently in the kitchen fixing it for me. Yep, you read that right...MY HUSBAND is making it! ;) Looks like it's country fried potatoes with chunks of summer sausage, scrambled eggs w/cheese and toast! Sounds good, huh?
**
What's your favorite kind of nut? (Almond, pecan, peanut, walnut,cashews, macadamia, brazil, etc)
Um. I really like a lot of different kind of nuts. I think cashews are my favorite!
**
Do you have a pumpkin in your house or yard?
Actually right before we left, all our Jack-Be-Little pumpkins were ripe so we picked them and made a big row of them. I love the tiny pumpkins!
**
Would you like it if I changed the format of these Chats? What do you think would be good? Would you enjoy fill in the blanks, one big topic to discuss, or something else?
I like the way the chats are set up, but I always love the "fill in the blanks" style or "finish this sentence" ones too!
**
Hope you all have a fabulous week!!
Photobucket

No comments: