September 12, 2013

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch for Sept 12th

Everyday Ruralty
*****
1. Did you ever take piano lessons, as a child or adult?
Hahahah. Yes. I am actually a piano TEACHER. But I got my "start" at the ripe old age of 5, so you could say I've been at it for awhile!

2. How many times do you eat out each month?
Well if ordering pizza counts...we do it once a week on Thursday night. Other than that--we don't eat out at all.

3. If you could snap you fingers and change on thing about your appearance, what would that be? (Temporary or permanent)
The only thing I need taken care of is this left over baby bits in my stomach. if I could take care of that, my clothes would fit a LOT better.

4. Do you like looking at art or photography? Do you go to any place that displays them?
I think I prefer photography more than art because there is just something about a perfect snapshot...and no. I don't do art galleries, though I enjoy seeing them in homes or museums.

5. Do you have new things for your fall/ winter wardrobe?
Yes! I have a couple of cute sweaters that I'm eager to wear!

Love the weekly randomness...see you on MY porch again next week!
Photobucket

No comments: