July 2, 2013

Free $10 Gift Card...you know you want it!

As many of you are aware, I'm currently in the process of reviewing the Blue Manor Academy Pre-K curriculum with my 2 1/2 year old (aka. Baby Britches) and will be sharing my review on it within the next 2 weeks. It is going very very well and that's why I want to urge you to take advantage of this special offer that I have for you today!
homeschool curriculum

Yes, you read that right! It's a FREE $10 gift card to the Blue Manor Academy store! So that means FREE E-BOOKS!

How do you get it? Simply use the code July10Gift in the checkout and *poof* you get $10 worth of e-books for free! This is a limited time offer though---only good July 1-31st so you don't want to miss it! This is a special offer to my subscribers, so I hope you will take advantage of it!

While you are there, just take a peak around and see what all they have to offer!
Photobucket

No comments: