July 1, 2012

The Homeschool Mother's Journal for 7/1


In my life this week…I've had to deal with some health issues that have left a lot of fears that I need to conquer...

I am inspired by…those people who are plagued with invisible handicaps every single day, yet still get up and LIVE!

Things I’m working on…casting out my fears by filling myself with faith that God will take care of me.

I’m reading…my Heirloom Gardener book so I can stay on top of harvesting my vegetables!

I’m cooking…a loaf of bread.

I’m grateful for…electricity! So many of the members at church yesterday were going home hoping they had power back.

I’m praying for…my Baby Britches--that whatever is causing his fever will be conquered and he will be 100% again very soon.

A photo, video, link, or quote to share…
Until now you have asked nothing in My name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full. John 16:24  (NKJV)


No comments: