April 17, 2012

Published!

Just taking a moment to share that I'm super excited to announce that I am IN PRINT with my paper crafting! I have an article in the latest issue of Designed to Color--a full color 30+ page eZine! Card making is my special hobby and one of the ways I enjoy sharing God's love with my family and friends...so this is something pretty cool for me. I have been asked to do future articles too which is very amazing and such a blessing! One of those "little dreams" that I've always hoped would come true!

If you are interested in scrapbooking, paper crafting or card making--feel free to check out the blog I have devoted to my hobby: This n That: Stamping and Such.

And of course, a lot of my favorite creations can be found for sale in my Etsy Store--in fact you see some of them in the widget there in the upper right tool bar.

I just wanted to share my little joy with all of you today!

Blessings!

No comments: