September 30, 2011

Five Question Friday 9/30

I've been sooo busy that I haven't had a chance to type up any homeschooling posts lately...but I promise to get up at least my MFW highlights this weekend!

But for today, how about something fun and easy like...
1. Do you apologize to your kids if you're wrong?
Yes! I think it's VERY important to maintaining a relationship with my kids. I have asked for forgiveness if I've done something wrong. I have to work hard at remembering to do it though...but then since when is it EVER easy to say we are wrong and ask forgiveness???

2. Do you have a class ring, Letterman's jacket, or similar obscenely priced high school "must have"?
LOL! No. I have a "letter" with a lot of bars and medals on it...but never could fork out the moola for the jacket to put it on!

3. If you could be one age for the rest of your life, what age would you choose?
This is tough...I have experienced so many wonderful things at so many different ages. I had the joy of meeting my hubby at age 22 and getting married at 23. I had the blessing of my son at age 25 and then the blessing of my second son at 30. Then of course there is the excitement of graduating high school at age 18--or the joy of just being a child at age 5...

I would say the age I would be for the rest of my life...is the one I turn each year! LOL! Is that a cop-out?? :0)

4. What is your favorite (unused) baby name?
Oh that's easy...we never used our girl name--so if we have a girl next time around we will be using the name Chloe.

5. If you could make your child like something what would it be?
Oh that's even easier! I would love for him to like to do his chores! LOL!

1 comment:

signingcharity said...

We have the opposite situation with baby names, we have three girls so are still holding on to our boy name...