March 28, 2010

21 weeks 5 days

Hello my baby luv!

I hope that you are growing strong and healthy. Your mommy is doing her best to give you all kinds of good stuff to make you healthy! She's starting to be more hungry, but that is a good thing because it means YOU are getting more hungry! So far, your mommy has been very very lucky with just a 6lb 6oz weight gain. I really hope I can try to keep it under 25 this time around. With your brother your mommy put on a whopping 45 extra pounds! Too much! LOL!

We are still debating on your name. We aren't in any hurry so we are trying out different names on you for size. So far we've moved away from Sean and headed towards Elijah...but would call you Eli. But we aren't definite on that yet, so don't hold your mommy to it.

Your big brother is getting more and more excited about your arrival and we talk about you all the time. He gives you raspberry's on my belly and loves to hear about you moving. He likes to feel you too. He's going to be the best big brother you ever saw!

It's a Holy Day week for us. We have Passover tonight, then a very big dinner for Night to Be Observed tomorrow night. So your mommy is awfully busy deleavening the house of all the crumbs, and other leavened ingredients. It's a bit harder to bend and climb, but I'm managing! LOL!

I am seriously loving all the green/brown baby things I'm seeing in the stores right now. Most of it has monkeys and it is just soooo cute! I might splurge and buy you a couple things...I know we need summer clothing as your brother was born in the winter. So we have a lot of winter things, but hardly any summer fall things for 0-3 months or 3-6 months. Oh well, I'm sure your mum-mum will help us out there! LOL! She loves buying baby things!

There is an idea being shared that I'm not going to carry you all the way to August. But since you are due just August 3rd, it wouldn't take you being very early to be in July. In fact, if you want so desire, feel FREE to come the last week of July! (Hint Hint!)

Well, it's time to eat really quick before heading back into cleaning out the refridgerator and the rest of the kitchen from the leavening...

I love you always and forever!